Saturday, March 31, 2012

Love Story Chapter 3 Part 2

Love Story Chapter 3 Part 2

yeah, summer's here ;) - "You love me and you want to ask if I feel the same way about you? And you wanna ask me out? Then yes." James was speechless. "Hey, are you okay?" Ria waved her hands on James' face. "I can't believe you read my mind." "Well I wanted to tell you about it but I..." Ria started babbling. James kissed her passionately and pulled back. "Shall we say this to the gang?" he asked. Ria nodded and kissed him and they walked away. They went back to the restaurant. "Hey guys, wha--" They saw Angel, Alexz, Kendall and Carlos looking shocked at Gabbiee and Logan, kissing. "Gabbiee!! Wha--why??" she frowned. Gabbiee turned around and when she saw her, she pushed Logan off her. "Hey wha---oh." They saw Ria and James with a sad face. "Ria, I, I can explain." Ria gave her an angry expression. "Let me see...no! I know you always get a guy but..this? This is too fast! You...you just met him a few hours ago. It's like he said 'Hey' and then you kissed him!!" Gabbiee shr! unk at her seat and James held Ria tight. "Ria, it's fine," He said as he tries to calm her. "They didn't mean it right, Logan?" Logan stood up and walked towards Ria. "Sorry, but everyone has their love at first sight like..." He observed James and Ria and continued his words. "You and James. It's just like me and Gabbiee. So give us a chance like we gave you one." Ria finally nodded. He's right, Ria should give them a chance since she finally feels what's like to be with someone. "Okay, but once you ...





0 comments: